Sunday, January 29, 2012

WDW restaurant reviews: how is THE WAVE in the contemporary?

half my family loves chef mickey's and the other half is so-so about it. so this year we decided to send the other half to a different restaurant.

it will be myself, my one sister, my 12yr old niece, my 10yr old nephew, and my 3yr old niece going to chef mickey's and that leaves my parents and my other sister and brother in law (the parents of the 10 and 3yr old). we were looking into a few restaurants for them but thought the wave would be nice cuz then we can all go to the contemporary together and then split up and that way my 3yr old niece should feel more comfortable cuz mommy is in the same building. (not that she doesn't feel comfortable with the rest of us cuz we are a tight knit family but she does have a tendency to become a mommy's girl out of nowhere).



so i'd like your opinions about the wave restaurant since none of us have been there.WDW restaurant reviews: how is THE WAVE in the contemporary?
Funny you should ask. I was actually just at THE WAVE last night with my parents. Its a very adult contempary restaurant. I wish I was on the Dining Plan though because the prices gave me a minor heartattack. However, our server was awesome. He went well above and beyond our expectations. THe food however was really good but just not as good as the prices dictate.



I think its a really great date night restaurant but its a little too fancy for kids.WDW restaurant reviews: how is THE WAVE in the contemporary?
Great food, and it's absolutely beautiful inside. Some of the best dessert I had on property. I recall we ordered the sugar free dessert and the gelato sampler. However, when I look at the flavors of gelato on the menus right now, those are not what we had, but looks good none the less.

No comments:

Post a Comment