Saturday, February 4, 2012

I need to write a restaurant review for my English class,suggestion?

note: NYC restaurant(because i live there), or some restaurants you can find all over the US(like Red Lobster)I need to write a restaurant review for my English class,suggestion?
how about this spanish restaurant called sazon in tribecca look it up has great reviewsI need to write a restaurant review for my English class,suggestion?
Hi, I have some friends who work at the Wynn at SW Steak House in Las Vegas, Nevada. From what I hear its the best all american steak house and rated one of the top ten in the country. Below is the link to SW offical site and another helpful review from actual customers. Hope this helps.



SW offical site

http://www.wynnlasvegas.com/#dining/sw/









128 customers review



http://www.yelp.com/biz/sw-steakhouse-la鈥?/a>I need to write a restaurant review for my English class,suggestion?
Why can't you use a fictitious restaurant or chain. Make up two and tell what you like and don't like about each one.
  • battlefield 3 forums
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment