Sunday, January 29, 2012

Can you help me with my restaurant review?

The Review should include:

Paragraph 1: Introduction: name and type of restaurant + where situated; your overall opinion of it

Paragraph 2: Particular dishes the resttaurant servers + your opinion; the decor, service, etc.

Paragraph 3: Things you particularly like+ price(s)

Paragraph 4: A general recommendation

PLEASE HELP :)Can you help me with my restaurant review?
How can we help you write a review when we didn't eat at the restaurant with you.



The outline is basic. Follow the outline and the article will write itself.



#1 - I recently had lunch at the BigASS Burger Grille on Hudson Street in Aurora and it was everything that I expected. blah blah blah......



#2 - This places is your typical greasy spoon diner serving up baskets full of grilled burgers, fries and local favorites like the Ground Weasel in a bun made famous on the strip in the 50's. It's decorated like a 50s style truck stop, the service is perfect and the waitresses are all smiling and happy to serve you.



#3 - I dug the Basset on a Bun (hot dog) with chili, onions and ham. It was served with the greasiest onion rings I ever ate but they were also the most tasteful thing I have had in a long time. The price was right too, $3.95 plus tip.



#4 - Do not go to the BigASS Burger Grille expecting a diet plate and salads on the menu, you can get that at the Twigs and Leaves Bistro next door, but if you are looking for a diner style restaurant with big plates of good food you've come to the right place.





See I did that in 5 minutes and I didn't even need any facts. Just followed the outline.Can you help me with my restaurant review?
what can you expect these days? Me llamo Julio son of Alizeandro. I came to trade my hard earned gold plated coins in for some edibales at the local temple, but alas no one when hunting.



name Hempshies 69 fest

type: serving dishes of water and warmed water.with grass in it.

my opinion very primitative

i particularly like the price of 1 american penny for cold bowl of water.

No comments:

Post a Comment