Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Reviews for the restaurant named "Susie's Drive-In" in Chicago,IL?

Hey, I saw this restaurant named Susie's Drive-in in Chicago and I have to say it looks good. But I saw some other reviews saying it's bad and the customer service is terrible. But I guess I need more opinions to see if it's worth it.



So, anybody who has eaten at Susie's, is it worth going to or not?



Thanks.Reviews for the restaurant named "Susie's Drive-In" in Chicago,IL?
Many good reviews below:



http://www.yelp.com/biz/susies-drive-in-…Reviews for the restaurant named "Susie's Drive-In" in Chicago,IL?
I've been there several times. Awesome Drive-in food especially late night when you are drunk. Try the gyro burrito. Mmmmm. Who cares about customer service. It's an old school drive-in. I never had any problem with service.Reviews for the restaurant named "Susie's Drive-In" in Chicago,IL?
It's delicious but the customer service is unbelievable. go for yourself
never been sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment