Wednesday, January 25, 2012

I'm looking for restaurant reviews in Indianapolis?

I am trying to find a good place to take my wife out to eat tomorrow. I was wondering if there are sites that have reviews for restaurants written by normal people.I'm looking for restaurant reviews in Indianapolis?
try food critics that have recently been to indiana.I'm looking for restaurant reviews in Indianapolis?
Check out http://www.cityflavors.com. It's a place that lets you read and post restaurant reviews. I've posted one.I'm looking for restaurant reviews in Indianapolis?
www.yelp.com (reviews on restaurants, bars, clubs, whatever you want in any city)

www.chowhound.com (this is a foodie forum...you can ask questions to a group of really knowledgeable people who can probably help you pick a place)

No comments:

Post a Comment