Wednesday, January 25, 2012

I need a blog name for restaurant reviews in the metro detroit area?

I'm looking for something short, cute/ funny, easy to remember, will make me famous enough to have my own column in a paper someday, creative so people will want to know my opinion. I have a lot of experience in restaurants, as a professional cook/chef, with wine and writing skills - unlike most restaurant critics. Cheers!I need a blog name for restaurant reviews in the metro detroit area?
I have started a brand new web site for the food and beverage professionals and am starting a section on the site for "Insiders" that want to write about food and beverage happenings in their own cities. Granted it is new and just getting off the ground. but I would love to have you involved.



You never know where it can lead as we are determined to make our site the best source for food and beverage people on the internet.



Visit the site http://www.foodandbeverageunderground.co鈥?/a> and contact us via the contact page and we would love to get you started on you own page on the site.



he possibilities for growth and building yourself a name is endless!



Hope to hear from you soon.



Cheers



Scott
Don't ask here because then the person suggesting the name you use will want to be compensated if its a success



The perfect name will come to you when you least expect it and it will be all yoursI need a blog name for restaurant reviews in the metro detroit area?
Metro Detroit Food Reviews



The Grain



The Food Shark



Smart Chef Says



Tongue Replies



Taste Buds Thoughts



Twisted Dough
I think you should say.....SHINE.... if you wontI need a blog name for restaurant reviews in the metro detroit area?
I wish i had a table in New York!!

No comments:

Post a Comment