Sunday, January 29, 2012

How can I come with questions for a food and restaurant review?

I am doing a piece/story about a local sports bar. It offers nice local and exotic dishes and it is cheap, but classy. I am a young writer for a magazine and I really need to impress my editor. How can I come up with questions that will help write a good story for the readers as well as the editor?How can I come with questions for a food and restaurant review?
Read other restaurant reviews and you will notice how they describe the dishes, often using some of the ingredients and they also describe the decor and ambiance. That comes from your opinion or asking other customers. You speak to customers after they leave the restaurant, you do not interrupt their dinner. Another good way to find questions, is to watch News shows that have Chefs or reporters that go to restaurants and interview the chef/owners. In the USA all the major morning and most early evening News shows have a reporters/restaurant critics that do this. If you wish to interview the chef or owner, either make and appointment or visit the restaurant on off hours when they are not busy.How can I come with questions for a food and restaurant review?
As a question start with....What has been in your mouth lately

No comments:

Post a Comment