Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Help! Need restaurant reviews?

Hi all, I have a question. I am creating an online restaurant rating blog ( I haven't created it yet because I want to have some reviews to put on it when i create one) and I wanted your advice on great restaurants or bad restaurants, whether it be great/bad food or great/bad service. All reviews are welcome. If you decide to answer this question, don't forget to include the city and state and the name of the restaurant, be as detailed as possible. All help will be greatly appreciated because it will save many people the trouble or benefit of experiencing the same thing you did. Thank you for your time!Help! Need restaurant reviews?
There is a local chain of restaurants called "Casa Mia" in the Olympia, WA area. I believe there are 6 restaurants in all, I have eaten at 3 of them. These are fantastic restaurants, they have nationally acclaimed pizza recipes and homemade sauces. Their prices are affordable and their food is always of great quality. They're versatile restaurants, good for a first date or family dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment