Wednesday, January 25, 2012

What's a good site to go to for Restaurant reviews?

I've tried looking up things on google. I've typed Restaurant and Restaurant Reviews along with other things, but the sites I go to are unorganized and I want options to choose between different things. Does anyone know any good sites?What's a good site to go to for Restaurant reviews?
As odd as it sounds, the best reviews and recommendations I have ever seen are on airline magazines. I have attached the Air Tran site. All airline use them and I have yet to be let down on a recommendation in them. Keep in mind, they review local hot spots, not chains.



Hope this helps.....
Yelp!! I use it all the timeWhat's a good site to go to for Restaurant reviews?
epinions.com is pretty good
Try www.tripadvisor.com.. all you have to do is type in the city or name of restaurant and I'm sure there will be some type of reviews on it. If that doesn't work try www.menupix.com... Im not sure if that has reviews on it but it does show menus and prices... but only for select citiesWhat's a good site to go to for Restaurant reviews?
http://www.zagat.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment