Sunday, January 29, 2012

My restaurant's listing on google maps is linked to 4 reviews which are all NEGATIVE, how do i delete?

dine.com won't help at all. whether my place stinks or not is subjective but i dont want these reviews to be tied to my google maps listing. trying to communicate with google is about as easy as talking to president bush.My restaurant's listing on google maps is linked to 4 reviews which are all NEGATIVE, how do i delete?
You can't delete someone's opinion, but who ties the ratings to the google maps ? Its going to be hard to get them off if you have to contact google, you need to send them an email, or try and write a review yourself on the same site they did and see if you can put it on there. The web is a tricky thing !My restaurant's listing on google maps is linked to 4 reviews which are all NEGATIVE, how do i delete?
You can't delete them. Instead of posting a review yourself ask some of your regular patrons to write a review for you. This way people going to Google (which I never use because I hate Google), will see good reviews along with the bad.
  • resident evil 5 cheats
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment