Thursday, February 23, 2012

Can the restaurant you wrote a review for contact you?

Some friends and myself went to a new restaurant near a friends house to check out the food. It's in a neighborhood where places come and go, especially this location. I liked the food, but was really turned off by someone working there. So much so, I felt the need to write a review, which is something I never do. The guy was just so obnoxious, that it made me never want to go back. My friends keep telling me that they can contact me and possibly harrass me for the review. Is this true? I don't want the place to do bad, just I wish he would turn it down a notch.Can the restaurant you wrote a review for contact you?
I don't think they will contact you for that reason. It's up to the manager, what to do with the employee. You should not gave your phone no. for any reason.Can the restaurant you wrote a review for contact you?
Yes, ifthey figure out who you are, they may contact you. There is nothing preventing them from doing so:



and writing a negative review about a business is not a good thing to do. If someone there caused a prblem then you should talk to the manager about it, and not be a gutless coward and try to bully them via the Internet. That is not what a review is for.



BTW people are starting to get sued for slander in what the write in online reviews.Can the restaurant you wrote a review for contact you?
Lol no they can not. Did you put up any personal info? Which is not required to do, to write a review. Ignore your friends they must be just playing with ya, because no one can get you for writing a review. I do it all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment