Thursday, February 23, 2012

Fancy Restaurant Attire?

I was just wondering if anyone knew if my outfit was good enough for a fancy restaurant. A website that reviewed the restaurant says the attire is "dressy."



I plan on wearing dark jeans with a button down shirt. I'm at school and didn't bring anything nice up and I have reservations at this restaurant since its my girlfriend's and my 1 year anniversary.Fancy Restaurant Attire?
Jeans are not dressy, but it was just the review that said "dressy". Just a few weeks ago I went to a French restaurant that the reviewer said was very dressy, but there were several people there in very casual attire, including jeans.



Call the restaurant and ask them. Many expensive restaurants with top rated food really don't enforce a dress code and welcome people in neat jeans. Lots of wealthy people don't have the patience for dressing up!Fancy Restaurant Attire?
Christnp is completely WRONG.



I'm gathering he doesn't eat in a lot of higher end restaurants (where adults go).



Kid, trust me. Ditch the jeans. Find a tie. Higher end restaurants DO enforce a dress code. You do NOT want to get turned away from a restaurant on your anniversary. Period.

Report Abuse

Fancy Restaurant Attire?
Dressy means NO JEANS. It means slacks, a matching shirt, and at least a tie.



Sorry. I hope you can still go.
no, jeans are not considered dressy.

No comments:

Post a Comment