Sunday, February 26, 2012

I was planning a trip to Whistler BC this December.How expensive is Whistler compared to resorts in Colorado?

I'm most interested what a drink would cost at a Whistler bar and an average tab at a decent restaurant. Every review/comment about Whistler say its greater, but expensive. When I search on the internet all the prices seem reasonable for a tourist trap in the peak of ski season. Are rates displayed "teaser" rates. What am I missing?I was planning a trip to Whistler BC this December.How expensive is Whistler compared to resorts in Colorado?
five years ago whistler would have been a lot cheaper then colorado because you got $1.60 canadian per us dollar, now you only get $1.05 so things are far more expensive, if money is an issue i'd do the colorado thing and wait for the us dollar to regain it's strength to do whistler, I've been to whistler and it is expensive.I was planning a trip to Whistler BC this December.How expensive is Whistler compared to resorts in Colorado?
It is indeed very costly :(

Report Abuse

I was planning a trip to Whistler BC this December.How expensive is Whistler compared to resorts in Colorado?
check hellobc get a free guide then contact the hotels direct
http://travel.yahoo.com/p-travelguide-48鈥?/a>

http://www.tourismwhistler.com/

here are 2 websites maybe they can give you a little info. Have a good skiing trip

No comments:

Post a Comment