Thursday, February 23, 2012

Can someone help me revise my essay. I had to do a review on a restaurant.?

Today, I reviewed Cheddars in Columbus, Ga. I based my review on the following categories: service, seating, cleanliness, and food. First, I want to begin with the service there. Their service is by far the best in which I have ever seen. I was welcomed with a smile that made me feel right at home. My wait time was roughly 10 - 15 minutes. The second thing I reviewed was the seating. They have the restaurant broken up in to several sections such as, smoking, non-smoking, large groups, and bar areas. I liked the way they did their set-up; therefore, resulting in higher customer satisfaction. The third thing I reviewed was the cleanliness. I paid very close attention to this. Every time I enter Cheddars, it looks like it is their first day in business. I am very impressed with the way they manage to keep the place spotless. The last thing on my list is the food. They have some of the best food in town. I order a steak and some ribs. The meal was very satisfying and enjoyable; therefore, I was craving for more. Overall, I would give this restaurant a 4 out of 5 rating and would always be delighted to eat here day or night.Can someone help me revise my essay. I had to do a review on a restaurant.?
First, I will began with the service. It was by far....*

used divided into INSTEAD of broken up in to *

No comments:

Post a Comment