Monday, February 20, 2012

Has anyone heard of this restaurant chain Shogun in Southern California?

it's called Shogun, and it's a chain in Southern California. I was thinking about going to the one in San Diego and I was wondering if anyone can give me advice. How's the teppenyaki and what are the prices like? Thank you.



Here is the link to the restaurant, maybe it'll help you recognize it. They just don't show any prices or reviews. http://www.restaurantshogun.com/teppanya鈥?/a>Has anyone heard of this restaurant chain Shogun in Southern California?
YUM-O! My husband and I love Shogun!! The prices vary anywhere from $16.95-Market Price depending on your taste. For the two of us, we usually spend anywhere from $55-$80 depending on appetizers and drinks. We always eat on the teppenyaki side but order sushi from the menu as an appetizer. Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment