Thursday, February 23, 2012

I want to become a mystery shopper and write reviews,someone help..?

I love being creative, love the outdoors, don't like being stuck in all day, love dressing casually, love travelling, writing, love children

so anyway can someone describe what course I would take to become a mystery shopper and some of the every day chaors you do with it? does it give you a lot of work and what is the pay like?

also can you not also write about shops but restaurants and make-up stalls to?

thanks in advance:)I want to become a mystery shopper and write reviews,someone help..?
Macy's has mystery shoppers! Well company's that are in retail have what they call loss prevention (LP) and that's where security dresses like regular people and catch thieves. You have to apply for one of these companies but usually they hire from the inside. I worked at macy's and started as a cashier and when an LP position opened I applied for it!I want to become a mystery shopper and write reviews,someone help..?
You don't have to have any qualifications to become a mystery shopper. You just need to find the right agency that does mystery shopping.
  • things to do in dc
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment