Thursday, February 23, 2012

Your favorite Restaurant in Kissimmee, FL?

I want to know YOUR favorite restaurant in Kissee. I already printed out a list of top rat4ed, online reviews etc.



I really want to hear from people that dine in the area and can give their personal opinion.Your favorite Restaurant in Kissimmee, FL?
i really like Pacinos Italian Restaurant, Very nice place great ambiance, the food is delicious, and the price is affordable. Its not a chain restaurant, I would recommend it. I use to work there and everyday i would sneak some food home. And if u dont like italian food u should try Key W.Kools which is owned by the same person but its more of a steak and seafood place, and the prices are pretty expensive but delish.Your favorite Restaurant in Kissimmee, FL?
Chicago Grill, they have a great variety and the food was great.
  • whotel austin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment