Sunday, February 26, 2012

Korean barbecue restaurant in Denver, CO?

My brother has a fiance living in Japan and he once went to a Korean Barbecue restaurant in Tokyo that he REALLY loved. His fiance, Misaki, and I are planning on doing something special for his birthday. His birthday is in August, but she can't come until September. When she gets there, she is going to surprise him with a gift. She wanted me to help her and help her find a Korean Barbecue restaurant that measures up to the one in Japan. I have been doing a little research, but, I can't decide which one is best without visiting them personally. If you have any reviews of Korean Barbecue restaurants in Denver, CO please tell me. This means alot to me and Misaki.Korean barbecue restaurant in Denver, CO?
Hey you can try the followings out:-



Korean SAE Jong Kwan

2680 S Havana # B

(303) 752-1338



Silla Restaurant

3005 S Peoria St

Aurora, CO 80014-5713

(303) 338-5070



I hope this helps and you like one of themKorean barbecue restaurant in Denver, CO?
this is my fav place for korean bbq. you can always go try it out first before the big surprise night, too. hope you like it!



http://denver.citysearch.com/profile/433鈥?/a>Korean barbecue restaurant in Denver, CO?
I ate at Sae Jong Kwan (aka House of Korean BBQ) in Aurora several years ago, and it was quite good.

2680 S. Havana St.



http://www.yelp.com/biz/sae-jong-kwan-re鈥?/a>
I agree with the recommendation for Sae Jong Kwan. DELICIOUS!



http://www.westword.com/bestof/2008/awar鈥?/a>
  • disneymovieclub
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment