Monday, February 20, 2012

What is the best restaurant in Arizona?

What is the best restaurant in Arizona? I need more places to review for my site http://hungrysavings.comWhat is the best restaurant in Arizona?
Cucina Tagliani and Saba's Mediterranean Restaurant.What is the best restaurant in Arizona?
New York's Famous Pizza and Pasta, by far the best restaurant!



I loooove to eat out! And I've lived in Az my whole life.

I have never tasted anything better than NY's Famous.



They have a website:



Nyfamouspizza.webs.com



If you want to know hours and location.



Check them out, mention this! Mitch will discount your food if you mention that you heard about it on Yahoo!Answers or off his website.



Hope this answers your question!What is the best restaurant in Arizona?
For high quality service and food try Eddy V's in DC Ranch...Absolutely the best steak I've ever had, the seafood appetizer's were an event and everything was done with perfection...
i agree with pizza lover! they do have the best pizza in az!

No comments:

Post a Comment