Thursday, February 23, 2012

Has anyone been to the "Brulee" restaurant in Atlantic City, NJ?

If u have eaten there, could u please tell me how it was....I want to go there but I keep hearing mixed reviews

no jokes pleaseHas anyone been to the "Brulee" restaurant in Atlantic City, NJ?
I ate there over this summer. I had the chicken and my dad had the steak. I liked the stake but did not take a lot of care about the chicken. I thought it was under cooked and the seasoning was terriable. I say if you do get a salad or steak.Has anyone been to the "Brulee" restaurant in Atlantic City, NJ?
This restaurant does not serve chix and steaks....it is a dessert restaurant, where ur appetizer is a dessert, your entree is a dessert, your dessert is a dessert!!!

Report Abuse

Has anyone been to the "Brulee" restaurant in Atlantic City, NJ?
no but i've heard good things and have always wanted to eat there

No comments:

Post a Comment