Sunday, February 26, 2012

Restaurant in Penn Station - good or bad?

I heard about Tracks inside of Penn Station and was thinking of trying out their clam chowder (I read it got rave reviews from Newsday in 2003). Has anyone been there and how is the chowder? I love clam chowder and will be coming through Penn Station in just over a week around lunchtime (well, just after the lunch hour) and thought about trying it out. Would appreciate any polite/serious comments. Thanks.Restaurant in Penn Station - good or bad?
I've been there for drinks before boarding a train. I've had some food (like appetizers) and it's decent. I have not tried the chowder, but I suggest if you are coming through Penn Station, give it a try and let us know what you think.



Enjoy!
  • traffic school
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment