Thursday, February 23, 2012

My reviews once showed up on my 360 page and now don't. Why and what am I doing wrong?

I posted reviews and then tried to edit them. They were completely taken off and when I go into Local- Some are there, but my favorite restaurant is missing. They do not show on my yahoo 360 page. It has been over the allotted time that I posted them. Now there is nothing. HELP!My reviews once showed up on my 360 page and now don't. Why and what am I doing wrong?
Another user had a problem with reviews showing up and received an e-mail from 360 stating that the issue was an ongoing bug that they are trying to fix. Typically, reviews that meet Yahoo!'s review guidelines will appear on your Yahoo! 360掳 page within 2-4 days.



So, by editing reviews, you may have started the approval process all over again. Try editing the latest review that you posted and wait 4 days. If they don't appear after that, then I suggest contacting the U.S. 360 team via their "YAHOO 360 HELP FORM" at http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/360/for鈥?/a> . They can't respond to every message, but they do read them and actively track issues. If you are from a different country, just click the tiny "Feedback" link in the top right corner of your page.My reviews once showed up on my 360 page and now don't. Why and what am I doing wrong?
Thanks for voting, voters!

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment