Sunday, February 26, 2012

Feedback on The Berkshire Restaurant?

I love trying new restaurants but I don't like taking chances. I am thinking of going to The Berkshire at Quebec and 28th this evening. It's my husband's birthday so I want to be sure it will be good. I found some decent reviews but wondering if anyone in YA land has been. Thank you.Feedback on The Berkshire Restaurant?
It is apparently really new, but sounds interesting from the few reviews, and the menu looks intriguing. I'd give it a try.Feedback on The Berkshire Restaurant?
I was just out in Denver visiting friends and we ended up eating several meals there. The food is delicious, the price is right and the atmosphere is very comfortable. I highly recommend it. This person agreed....

http://www.rockymountainnews.com/news/2008/jan/25/pigging-out-never-looked-so-good/

Report Abuse

Feedback on The Berkshire Restaurant?
This place is fantastic, exactly what the stapleton/lowry/park hill neighborhoods need. Terrific food, great low prices, cool atmosphere. Highly recommended.

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment