Sunday, February 26, 2012

Best roof-top restaurant in banaglore?

I am looking for a roof-top restaurant in Bangalore [to impress someone, of course!] I know there is Paparazzi but that's got real bad reviews. Any other suggestions? I am looking for a silent candle-light kinda place with a view of Bangalore.



Another reason I am not too keen on Paparazzi is because I heard that the vegetarian options there are sub-minimal.



Thanks!!Best roof-top restaurant in banaglore?
I liked 'Mast Kalandar' on Church Street. It is a cheap option.

On the expensive side Ebony on M. G. Road is awesome! Book a table on its balcony. You will love it.Best roof-top restaurant in banaglore?
I prefer you 'Flambe Restaurant in koramangala. It is a affordable.And it provide veg and non veg.

I think you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment