Monday, February 20, 2012

Anybody been to Mexican Town the restaurant?

What's their best dish? Good or bad reviews appreciated.....

I may go there for my birthday this month.Anybody been to Mexican Town the restaurant?
My favorite is their cheese enchilada's. They also have a deluxe enchilda that comes with lettuce and tomato.



Their food is better than Xochimilco's, BUT their chips and salsa are not. I think they are bland.



Enjoy your birthday dinner...nice choice!Anybody been to Mexican Town the restaurant?
I remember that place. My sister took me ther when I visited and I really enjoyed the wet burrito (red sauce) Great salsa there too. I would go for my Birthday!Anybody been to Mexican Town the restaurant?
I was there 2 months ago and had a burrito dinner.It was pretty good.the only part I wasn't sure about was the salsa.My wife liked it but it had too much of something in it. I think it was cilantro.but I wouldn't have a problem going back.

No comments:

Post a Comment